Fashion Project Manager Job Description
Here we have a full list of the latest Fashion Project Manager Job Description | Core Requirement Essential Information, Ability and Salary. Also, Read here latest 2018 market tips.
Fashion Project Manager Job Description
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. Project managers are the people in charge of a specific project or projects within a company. Here you will know about Fashion Project Manager Job Description. As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project are on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
Project managers might work by themselves, or be in charge of a team to get the job done. Fashion marketing managers oversee the branding and advertising of a company’s new or existing products. They are often tasked with monitoring consumer reactions to marketing campaigns and products. It is also common for fashion marketing managers to be in charge of a team of lower-level employees.
Fashion Project Manager Job Description Requirement
- Top-tier academic record
- 4-5 years of project management experience, ideally within a leading media brand
- Experience in managing projects across multiple channels; Print, Digital, Video, Events etc.
- A proven track record of cultivating and improving project delivery
Key skills for project managers
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
Fashion Project Manager Job Description: Essential Information
A fashion marketing manager is a professional that focuses on publicizing and increasing awareness of a particular brand, such as designer labels or department stores. Individuals employed as fashion marketing managers usually have extensive job experience and an undergraduate degree in an industry-related subject, such as marketing or fashion merchandising.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Other Requirements: Work experience
Projected Job Growth: 9% between 2014 and 2024 (marketing managers)
Median Salary (2015): $128,750 (marketing managers)
How Much Do Fashion Project Managers Job Description Make?
- The average salary for “fashion project manager” ranges from approximately $57,722 per year for Buyer to $134,070 per year for Technical Program Manager.
- Salary information comes from 3,686 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Fashion Project Manager Job Description: Core Requirement
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Math and Budgeting: Project managers are expecting to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company’s money is going.
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical workday. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Fashion Project Manager Job Description is to use data to inform an evidence-based service-led strategy.
- Act as the main point of contact for all aspects of project management globally – internally and externally
- Provide pre-sales support to the Commercial Team: target clients, creative ideas, pitch documents etc.
- Effectively liaise with all internal teams involved in each project including Editorial, Video, Marketing, Social Media, Events, Design, and Product
- Where content is involved work closely with the Content Strategist to manage the successful & timely creation and approval
- Where necessary draft & manage a budget for project spend
- Be a point-person for the client on a day-to-day basis; high-level relationship via the salesperson
- Creation & delivery of project performance reports.
Conclusion Of Fashion Project Manager Job Description
Marketing managers employed in the fashion industry are tasked with a variety of responsibilities. Individuals working as a fashion marketing manager often help create advertising campaigns and branding efforts. It’s important to remember that project managers are not expected to carry out all of the project work themselves. Fashion Project Manager Job Description may work for clothing companies, boutiques or outlet chains. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied. It is also common for fashion marketing managers to be in charge of a team of lower-level employees.