Essay On Politics In India
Read here full Essay On Politics In India. Use Indian Politics essay for your school or colleges. We are providing information about Essay On Politics In India.
Essay On Politics In India
The word politics comes from the Greek word “polis”, meaning the state or the community as a whole. Here you will know Essay On Politics In India. Politics implies measures which could and should, in the views of their devisor. Be implemented in the hope to create a better society, than that which is already present. Indian Politics refers to the activities of the political parties associating with the governance and administration of India at every level, viz. national, state, district, and panchayat level.
The politics in India is different from the politics in other government in the world. It is a federal parliament government. The federal system is wherein there is a division of government powers but the national government still holds more power than the local government.
Essay On Politics In India: Introduction
The politics in India started late because India was in colonization by Britain. When British forces chose to let go of India, that is when the democracy started in India. The constitution of India was enforced in 1950. Mahatma Gandhi stated the place of ethics in politics. He told that politics without ethics and principles were not desirable. The principles are the moral principles.
According to his philosophy political, life should be governed by truth, morality, and self-purification. Gandhiji’s politics were bound up with truth and non-violence.
Essay On Politics In India: Roles and responsibilities of Politicians
- The role of the Politicians is to deal with national issues and drive the country in full gear. They should aim at improving the economic, financial, military strength of the country.
- Economic development of all the sections of the society should be the aim of politicians. They should come forward in support of public-welfare schemes such as food for all, house for all, education for all, etc.
Here Essay On Politics In India
- Tells you the duty of the Politicians to check corruption, nepotism, the crisis in politics and ethnic problems. They should work to bring communal harmony.
- People expect good qualities in a politician. They expect them to be trustworthy.
- They should come forward to check and stop unlawful activities.
Conclusion Of Essay On Politics In India
Whether it would be Hinduism, Christianity or Islam. Politics can still see in this particular sector of the society. At present (2018), the President of India is Ram Nath Kovind. On the other hand, the Prime Minister is the Hindu nationalist Narendra Modi. The politicians place for the five years by the rule of Indian constitution. They always remember that all rules of the politics.
Now you the Essay On Politics In India. In the Indian politics, the politicians beg the vote from the public to win the election of the state or the center is around the corner. The politicians give the proof of his love for the people.